Winter 2016 Classes still to be announced
Julianna is the most sought after and experienced belly dance instructor in the Rochester area . She has studied abroad with the most respected Belly Dancers in the US.
Through her travels she has develop a unique teaching format that has inspired dance students for years and has them coming back for more .
Her reputation has also brought her regional & national acclaim . She has been a guest instructor at events such as The Great Lakes Belly Dance Convention in Michigan , Northland Dance Forum , in Minneapolis as well as the Bali Bellydance retreat in Bali , Indonesia .
Whether you are looking to dance for exercise , fun , or are a serious dance student , Julianna is considered a master of her craft and will joyfully share with you the beauty and artistry of Middle Eastern dance .
Email or call Julianna for additional information (507)358-3330.
- To sign up I just need your name and phone number and email address
- If you change your mind about attending class please let me know so I can free up space for other interested parties.
- Wear workout clothing, nothing too baggy so you can see your movements
- It is recommended that you bring a bottle of water as bellydancing can be quite a workout
- Payment for the classes is due at the first class
- Sessions with insufficient enrollment will be canceled and students will be notified of the cancellation and if possible moved to another session